Yes I am a Twilight fan!!! I'll admit it! I don't know that I'm quite at the point of intervention ....... yet!! When I first heard about Twilight I didn't want to read the books. Everyone had been raving about them and I thought it's a vampire book!!!! DUMB I KNOW!!! Well Lori lent me her Twilight book and 24 hours later I gave it back and said are you done with the next one yet??? From that point on........................... need I say more.
When the book Breaking Dawn came out, I was working so I didn't rush out to get it, but I was at Walmart at 12:30 and walked right in grabbed my book paid for it and walked out. It was great! THen I heard they were making a movie!!! Oh yeah!!!!! :-) But there was going to be a problem. Sabrina and I both want to see this movie but one of us will have to work, are we drawing straws? Am I going to have to take her down? How is this going to work? I know let's train another employee to close so we can go!!! Great idea!!!
Well Now we are to the 19th of November. Sabrina said she would get up and go get tickets at 6:00 in the am for us. She bought all 10 tickets we were set! Even though they wouldn't let us buy tickets to the late show for James Bond and then stay in the theater and save seats we knew we were going to be okay!!!
Jennifer Irish, my wonderful friend went at 9:30 and saved us places in line. When we got there they were about ready to open the doors at 11:00. They handed everyone a raffle ticket. They were going to raffle off for FREE a copy of THE HOST, Stehenie Meyer's next book of course it was autographed too! Well i'm never going to win that, I don't even really want that, it's about aliens, and I didn't want to read about vampires.
Well Low and behold my friend Jennifer told me I was going to win it because if she ever had a raffle ticket the 2 people in front of her or the 2 people behind her would win. Sure enough they pulled my ticket!(Actually kevin's ticket) So I won the book!! I was excited about that, I never win anything!!! I'm wondering though, how much it would go on ebay for!!! Do i want to start another series about ALiens????? I'm sure I will!!!!!
If you want to go see the movie call me I'll go with you!!!!
Menu Monday
12 years ago



2 comments:
I think I am about to the point of intervention. So I think we should go see the movie again. I am hooked and can't seem to get beyond it. I want to read the book again. Please save me from myself... I love your back ground especially the bite me! I used to say that all the time in High Schoool, "Bite me where".
so I take it you liked the movie? I havent' even read the books yet. I can't bring myself to buy them. One of these days I guess.
Post a Comment