Sunday, November 2, 2008

Saturday excitement

Well yesterday was going to be my busy day! I went and did the stamp a stack in the morning, made soup for Andrew's baptism and then get the kids ready to the baptism in Kimberly. The kids were so excited for Andrew go get baptized, especially Caden. He really looks up to his older cousin and couldn't wait to see him on his special day!

Kevin took the boys yesterday to get their haircut, they were looking rather shaggy! We all came home and ate lunch and cleaned up a little before getting ready to go! Well we are on the road ahead of schedule yeah!!!!! When we get to Kimberly Caden told us his tummy hurt! He almost made it to the bathroom and then he lost it!!! NOT GOOD! Is he car sick? He's been fine all day where did this come from! Just once I would like to attend a family function without one of my kids losing it!! We get him some air and have him rest and decided to go to the baptism so he could see his cousin. Well as soon as they baptized Andrew, who was all smiles,so cute!!! he lost it again! I couldn't believe it. So after the cleanup of Caden, and the nice sisters at the church who cleaned up there, we went and sat in the car and read stories. Caden was really disappointed that he didn't get to see all of his cousins that were there. Oh well, we will see them again! (I was disappointed too!!)
Caden is feeling much better after a goodnight's sleep. Now we have moved onto the next child. Coltin is now complaining of a tummy ache. Guess who is staying home from church today.

Congratulations Andrew we are so proud of you!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

must be something in the air. We all had that and it was awful. I think logan got it from nursery and then he passed it on to us. How did you find the blog? Glad to see you on here. Your kids are so cute. How is the pizza place doing? I haven't seen you in forever since I spend most of my days in nursery now. I think thats going to be my life tell Kennedy is out!

Darrington Family said...

Kami, I am so glad you have a blog! Hopefully we can stay in touch now. We sure mis you guys! How's the new business?? We keep wanting to come see you and try it out...but our busy boys might tear the place down...just kidding. We'll come one of these days...soon! Say hello to the fam. And please keep in touch!