Monday, October 27, 2008

4th picture challenge

This is a simple and fun thing to do-
Get the fourth picture from your fourth picture folder and post it.
(Fun and easy.)

This is a picture of Caden just before he went to sing at the Festival of Trees. He sang with his preschool group from Miss Dawn's Learning Connection. It was so much fun to watch his little personality come out on stage. I know you can only imagine!!!

Yesterday was our Primary program and so Cody and I sat in Sacrament meeting all alone. Until my mom surprised us and showed up to enjoy the program too!! It was great. I love watching all of those kids, especially mine singing and saying their parts. I could hear Caden singing, and Coltin sometimes too! Carli I could see her lips moving but she was in the back row so it was hard to actually hear her but she did an awesome job too! I'm so proud of them all it was great!!!

No comments: