Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Anniversary Surprise



Kevin just told me where we are going this year for our Anniversary!!

I'm sooo excited! We get to go to Jackpot for all you can eat seafood buffet and then we get to go and see my most favoritest band ever!! SAWYER BROWN!!!! I can hardly wait for this month to pass!! We are sitting in the very front table!! YEAHHHH!!! he's such a good husband! I can hardly believe it's been 14 years, it really doesn't seem like it at all!

Anyhow back to Sawyer Brown, did I mention that they are my favoritest! If you have never been to one of their concerts you are missing out! Mark Miller is such an entertainer!!! I've been to 5 of their concerts and I never get tired of them! ANyhow I had to share my good news!! Only one month and counting!!




1 comment:

Jen said...

Yeah for you! What a good husband for this.