Tuesday, September 16, 2008

No Fun Today (or Yesterday)

The flu bug has hit our home!! YIKES!! We have been very lucky to avoid it for quite a long time but it has caught us. Kevin came home early yesterday and went right to bed with no Monday Night football so you know he didn't feel good. Well my good husband is for sharing all things and has now shared this lovel y bug with me. So I'm off to bed until the hooligans get home and then we'll see if they will wait on me!!!

Wish us all luck!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

hey I just learned something about playlist. You don't have to copy the code everytime just update your list and it changes on your blog. Remember how I added those two songs after I updated my blog. When I went to look at it this morning they were there.

Jen said...

CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED!!!
go to my blog and look at the tagged by jill to get the info!!!
Have fun, I did.

Anonymous said...

sooo your blg is way way cute....i need to know how to add the update links you have on the side of yours....cute cute!!