Here are the rules:
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
This is really hard though!!! Jen Couldn't you have picked an easier one!! LOL!!
1. I hate baby talk!!! It just really bothers me. Don't ask me why, it always has. I guess cause babies and kids are real people so talk to them like they are!
2. I love to read the phone book and look for useless information that may be important. I guess the same goes for Owners manuals for your car! I find all sorts of stuff that I didn't know how to fix or find before
3. I remember numbers really well. If i have called you just a few times I won't have to look up your number any more!! LOL!!
4. I love heavy metal music! The Oldies are the best (if you consider the 80's the oldies, I still don't) It really comes in handy when I have to clean up the house quickly.
5. I can't seem to think of anything else! If you can think of something let me know!!
Okay people I'm tagging.
Elaine http://mylifeslittleblurps.blogspot.com/
Melissa http://withasmile.wordpress.com/
Alice http://castlerockchronicler.blogspot.com/
Tiffani http://paulandtiff.blogspot.com/
That's all!!!
Menu Monday
12 years ago



1 comment:
To Funny. I think these are fun to find out more about each other.
Post a Comment