Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tim McGraw!! :-)

My Husband loves me! I know he does!  I have been hinting since February that Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum were going to be in Boise this summer.  He didn't seem to be taking the hint very well, or so I thought! He came home from work one day and surprised me with tickets.  Not just tickets but floor seats!   Not only floor seats but only 7 rows from the stage!  I couldn't believe it!  He is the man!!!
We went to Boise and got a hotel and ate at a cute little deli close to the Idaho Center.  We had borscht!  It was soo yummy I've never eaten that before and was a little nervous about it, but it tasted delish!!  We went to the concert and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!  Lady Antebellum was awesome!  I love their songs, they were very entertaining.  Then of course the MAIN EVENT. The energy built with Phil Collins song, I can feel it coming in the air tonight!  It was great, it just built and built and then he appears!  WOW!!  I got some great pictures and he even came down and sang at the end of our row several times!  He is the man!  Thank you Honey for taking me and paying attention to my hints! 

No comments: