Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving

We have so much to be thankful for! But I want to start with our Thanksgiving Festivities! It was so much fun, we had all of my side of the family here for Thanksgiving! Brenda and Kyle got to escape ShopKo for a few hours and come down! Kalli and Nick were here from Wyoming, and Kevin and Rochelle got to come and celebrate with us too! It was the first time in a long time that we had all of us under one roof! I love it when we get to get together and have the boys go play football, the girls just talk and do crafty things, besides cooking! and of course the cousins just playing and taking care of each other!
Later that night Kevin, the kids and I headed to Kimberly to see other cousins and play dominos, peruse (sp?) the sale ads and make a strategy for Black Friday Shopping! We were not the crazy ones who go out at 3 am. I think that's what time we headed to bed! But Kevin Is quite the bargain shopper! he was headed to get some really good deals if it killed him! He did pretty good, if I do say so myself!
My nephews, Tanner and Joey are 2 and 18months. They are so cute! They got into a little argument while here and mom happened to record it! I'm going to try to up load it, warning Brenda and I were laughing so hard you may not be able to hear it all, but trust me it's funny!


No comments: