This is Caden at his 1st Grade performance! That cheesy grin was on his face the whole time! I loved it!!
These are pictures of the kids in their new Christmas Outfits!
This one is the real them!!!
But they are all growing up so fast! I can't believe by the end of this school year I will have only 1 child in Elementary School , one in Intermidiate school and 2 in Jr. High. AND I will have 3 priesthood holders in the house! That is just amazing to think that! I can't believe we have lived in Burley for almost 6 years. The time has just flown by!It really doesn't seem possible. I think of how much fun my kids are and I love it! I'll have to write down all the things I'm thankful for and post it in another post on another day!! LOL!! Once you start that ball rolling it may not stop.
Cody is learning to snow board and has just signed up for Ski club at the school. He is very excited about this and can't wait to get up the hill and be good enough to use the lift.
Coltin got his snow board for Christmas and thinks he's good enough all ready to use the lift, I think not. But we'll let the instructors tell him that when he gets to go with his school this year.
Carli is my little helper, she loves to do everything with me and is willing to help with anything except the major projects (like cleaning her room) I've watched her change and grow up alot this last year!
Caden he is my little entertainer, only he's really not so little anymore. I think he's gone up at least 2 pants sizes since school started maybe not but it sure seems like it. He is enjoying school and loves to read, EVERYTHING! Even driving down the road every sign he sees, I love it!



2 comments:
Kami you kids are getting so big!! I found you blog through another one!! Hope you had a great christmas and all is well!!
Kami I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Are you guys in the same house as you were when we left Burley?
Post a Comment